Terms of Service
These Subscriber TERMS OF SERVICE (“Terms of Service”) constitute a binding contract between you (“Subscriber” or “Customer” or “you”) and Target Internet Digital Ltd (“Company” or “Target Internet” or “targetinternet.com”), regarding the terms under which the Company will provide the Subscriber with access to the Services.
By clicking on the button marked “Checkout with PayPal”, the subscriber signifies its agreement to abide by these terms of service (“Acceptance”). The Subscriber agrees that its consent, given electronically, will have the same legal effect as if it had been personally signed by the Subscriber. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms of Service are intended to supersede any provisions of applicable law, which might otherwise limit their enforceability or effect, because they were entered into electronically.
Please print a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference.
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY. Target Internet Digital Ltd whose registered office is at 13 Albert Road, Brighton, BN1 3RL with Company Registration Number 09153155
- SUBSCRIBER WARRANTIES, RIGHTS, REPRESENTATIONS, RESTRICTIONS, AND OBLIGATIONS.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, Subscriber will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicenseable right to access that portion of the Subscription Website applicable to the Subscription type. By agreeing to grant such access, the Company does not obligate itself to maintain the Website in its present form. The Company may upgrade, modify, change or enhance the Services and convert a Subscriber to a new version thereof at any time in its sole discretion, to the extent that this is not detrimental to Subscriber’s use of the Services and on reasonable prior notice to Subscriber (unless the change is of critical business importance or outside the Company’s control, in which case the Company will explain the reason for the changes as soon as is reasonably practicable).
- Subscriber agrees to abide by any rules or regulations that the Company publishes with respect to conduct of Subscribers and other users of the Website, which rules and regulations are hereby incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference. The Company reserves the right to deny a Subscriber and/or an Authorized End User access to the Subscription Website if, in the Company’s sole discretion, Subscriber and/or Authorized End User has failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so.
- Subscriber promises, acknowledges, and agrees on behalf of itself and its Authorized End Users (in the case of Multi-User Subscriptions) that:
- Access privileges may not be transferred to any third-parties;
- It will not access, store, distribute or transmit any Viruses;
- It will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Services;
- It will not rent, lease, sublicense, re-sell, distribute, transfer, copy or modify the Services or any component thereof;
- It will not translate, decompile, or create or attempt to create, by reverse engineering or otherwise, the source code from the object code made available hereunder;
- It will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit the Services or any portion thereof;
- It will not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website or contained in the Services;
- It is solely responsible for acquiring, installing, operating and maintaining the hardware and software environment, network connections, and telecommunication links, necessary to access and use the Services;
- It will not use the Services in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property right of any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity or other third party right, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- If you are a Multi-User Subscriber, you promise to obtain any and all consents required by law, including, but not limited to, (i) consent to transfer personally identifiable information of your Authorized End Users, and your representatives, if applicable, (ii) consent to compile reports as to usage of the Services by your Authorized End Users and provide such reports to you, and
(iii) any other consents that may be required in order for us to provide the Services to you and your Authorized End Users. You promise to obtain necessary consents from all relevant bodies including from your Authorized End Users, from the parents or legal guardians of your Authorized End Users (where necessary), and from other applicable individuals.
- The Services are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws
- No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Subscriber or Authorized End User, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Subscriber may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Subscription Fee. Subscriber agrees to pay the appropriate fee corresponding to the particular Services that it wishes to access for the applicable Subscription Term (“Subscription Fee”). The Company reserves the right to change the Subscription Fee with respect to a Renewal Term with prior written notification. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all fees are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Free Trial. If Subscriber cancels a Free Trial before it expires, Subscriber’s credit/debit card will not be charged. If Subscriber does not cancel before expiration of the free trial, Subscriber will automatically be enrolled in the appropriate membership (depending on Subscriber’s Free Trial sign-up choice), and Subscriber’s credit/debit card will be billed accordingly.
- Payment Details. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. Subscriber agrees to provide the Company with valid, up-to-date and complete debit/credit card, contact and billing details. Subscriber further authorizes the Company to bill such debit/credit card on the Effective Date (and corresponding Renewal Dates, if appropriate) for the Subscription Fee due for the Subscription Term (and Renewal Term). If, for any reason, Subscriber’s credit/debit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the Services, Subscriber agrees that Company may, at its option, suspend or terminate Subscriber’s subscription to the Services and require Subscriber to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to the Company. Company may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts.
- General Subscription. Subscriber may subscribe to the Services for the applicable term of the specific Subscription commencing on the Effective Date (“Initial Term”). Thereafter, the Subscription will renew automatically on the corresponding anniversary date (“Renewal Date”) of the Effective Date (each a “Renewal Term”, and collectively with the Initial Term, the “Subscription Term”), until Subscriber notifies Company of its intention not to renew prior to the end of the then-current term.
- Free Trial Subscription. Subscriber may cancel a Free Trial at any time before it expires by following the relevant instructions. Continuance of the Subscription beyond the expiration of the Free Trial will incur the relevant fee.
- Termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any portion of the Services for violation or suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
- Effect of Termination. Subscriber will have no further rights to access the Subscription Website. Termination will not affect the rights or liabilities of either party that accrued prior to termination.
- company does not in any way exclude or limit its liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other matter for which it would be illegal for company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
- in no event shall company, its licensors, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable to subscriber or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, loss of data, or loss of profits, whether or not company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the services or of any web site referenced or linked to from the services.
- in no event will company, its licensors, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential losses (where consequential losses means loss arising as a side effect of the main loss), which are not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such main loss or damage, including but not limited to (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; or (v) loss of data.