At Target Internet we regard your privacy as important.
Cookies Consent Pop-up Banner
This allows us to record your consent (or not) to ensure we remain compliant with the GDPR.
Types of cookies we use
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies.
- E-Commerce: These cookies are required to operation our website and its services. They include cookies that enable you to use our shopping cart and use our billing services, they are also used to log into secure areas. These session cookies expire after a browser session so are not stored longer term.
- Analytical: These cookies count the number of visitors and to follow how visitors move around our website. They enable us to see how our website works and make improvements by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Persistent cookies.
These cookies are used with your express permission (i.e. when you register with us and have your own login account).
These cookies are used to recognise you. They are stored on your device and used whenever you return to our website. This enables improved login and use experience, by greeting you by name and remember your preference, which may include content that is personalised for you, or settings you have selected (for example, your language or region).
These cookies are stored on a your device and allow the preferences or actions of the user of our site to be recorded, such as the pages you visit and/or the links you follow. This information is used to make our website and/or any advertising that we display on the site more relevant to your interests.
We may also share your ‘Preference/Targeting’ information with third parties for the purpose of improving your experience on our website.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
As defined above, some cookies are set that are essential for the website and online services to operate efficiently.
These cookies do not capture personally identifiable information (PII), and operate as follows:
- Test – this cookie checks if your browser supports cookies;
- Visitor ID – this cookie identifies unique visitors as a numeric value;
- Page ID – this cookie identifies the page you are visiting;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Order – this cookie is required for your shopping basket.
Our website may set several third-party cookies. We do not control the operation of third-party cookies. Third-party cookies which may be set on our website include:
- Google Remarketing – Google’s Remarketing cookie allows us to promote products or services that may be of interest for you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We carefully select the products or services we promote based on the pages you have visited on our site. You can opt out of Google Remarketing by changing your Google Ad Settings.
- ActiveCampaign – the ActiveCampaign cookie is used to improve your site experience, allow us to target relevant campaigns at you and track your interactions with our website and team.
- Social Media – we use LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter Pixels to provide our website users with convenient access to/from popular social media services.
You can block cookies by changing the setting of your browser, which allows you to refuse all or some cookies.
Note: if you block all cookies, which includes essential cookies, your access to all or parts of our website, together with some services of our site, may be restricted.
The table below shows the cookies we use and their purpose.