DIGITAL STRATEGY COURSE
This intensive course will help you develop and leave after two days with a fully structured digital marketing strategy, to take away and implement. The course covers both the tactical elements of digital as well as the strategic and measurement frameworks that will allow you to confidently develop a digital strategy that can be effectively implemented in the real-world.
The course trainer is a highly experienced practitioner with 19 years of experience in planning and implementing digital strategies for a wide range of leading brands. He will offer a consultative approach throughout helping you to develop your strategy and making sure you leave with an effective and implantable plan. You can read more about Daniel's experience here.
As well as the digital strategy, you’ll leave with a range of tools, techniques and frameworks that will allow you face the challenges required to implement your strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
Digital Strategy Course
Social selling is a hands-on and extremely practical guide to selling in a social world. With practical case studies throughout, attendees will leave with the techniques and tools they need to achieve their sales objectives.
Complete Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing Toolkit
Content Calendar Template
Digital Branding Book by Daniel Rowles
Consultative Access to Daniel Rowles
- Digital Strategy in Perspective - why we need a digital strategy and what the core considerations are when building it.
- Understanding the target audience - understanding the role of techniques like personas and user journey mapping.
- Tactical channel review - we work through each of the digital marketing channels and make sure we understand the core concepts required for effective implementation.
- The role of measurement - building an effective digital strategy requires an effective grasp of analytics and measurement.
- The digital strategy framework - a step by step guide through a highly tested and effective digital strategy framework, including an integrated measurement framework.
- Strategy workshop - a step by step workshop to develop and build your digital strategy.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Develop and build a digital marketing strategy.
- Identify business ‘blocks’ that can slow down or prevent the effective implementation of your digital strategy.
- Be familiar with common solutions to these business ‘blocks’.
- Understand the core tactical consideration for each of the digital channels to allow you to review activity effectively.
- Build personas and user journey maps to help you develop effective digital plans.
- Understand and analyse web and social analytics for integration into measurement frameworks.
- Build effective measurement plans to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your strategy.
Our trainers have extensive experience delivering real-world campaigns for many of the world's leading brands. This means you are not just attending a training course, but will get customised consultative insights and experience throughout the day, with suggested solutions to your individual challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering training that is fully consultative and outputs plans that can be implemented in the real-world. All of our courses include workshop activities that generate content and plans to help you achieve your business objectives.
CEO & Lead Trainer
Daniel is CEO of Target Internet and our lead trainer. He oversees the production of all of our training and elearning content. He has over 17 years experience as a digital marketing practitioner, helping organisations improve their digital marketing. He is an award winning trainer, lecturer and author and has worked globally with some of the worlds leading organisations developing world class digital marketing. Read Daniel's bio
ETC VENUES – FENCHURCH STREET
8 Fenchurch Place
Right next door to Fenchurch Street Station, in the heart of the financial, banking and insurance district and just a short walk from Tower Hill, Bank, Monument and Aldgate stations, as well as Tower Gateway for the DLR. Superb meeting facilities, super fast Wi-Fi and good food will ensure you have a great experience.
For more information about upcoming events and booking availability, please complete the below form.