Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 15 years, with extensive experience working internationally both client side and within the agency environment.
He is a Course Director for the CIM, trains on behalf of Econsultancy, Utalk Marketing and the IAB. He was awarded Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012.
Daniel has helped organistions of all types to use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SME’s through to clients like the BBC, Vodafone, Mastercard, Warner Bros and Boots.
He is the voice of the Digital Marketing Podcast, a worldwide top ten business podcast in iTunes and Managing Director of TargetInternet.com
Daniel’s training sessions are backed up with research done as co-host of the Digital Marketing Podcast and case studies from real clients. Daniel prides himself on delivering practical and hands-on training, and brings best practice from many years working for a broad range of International clients across the full range of digital marketing techniques.
His career has covered both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, meaning he is able to bridge the gap between the two and make best use of the tools and technology available.
- 15 Years Experience in Digital Marketing – Agency and Client side
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Course Director
- Econsultancy Trainer
- IAB Trainer
- Hult International Business School, Middlesex University and Imperial College Lecturer
- Author of “Mobile Marketing” and “Digital Branding”
- Econsultancy Trainer of the Year 2012
- Host of The Digital Marketing Podcast – top 10 iTunes business podcast
- Public Speaker at TFMA, Internet World and CIM National Congress
- CIM Marketing Excellence Awards Judge 2012
- Delivered hundreds of in-company and public courses to a wide range of international audiences